Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

Term 2 Reflection

In the past few weeks. Room 7 has done lots of fun things. When I first came to Room 7 I though the work is going to be hard but I tried new things in reading, math and writing.


In  Kiwisoprt  I have  done lots of things like soccer, crab soccer, warm up games and dribbiling. The most thing I  like  in Kiwisoprt was the crab soccer and the warm up games. In the warm up games we have done a game of soccer and doing some dribbling with the ball.


This term in math we have done addition and subraction strategeies,math buddy, e-ako math, fractions and equivalent factions. In fractions you have to compere to see what is the same. 

My hardest subject was art  it was hard to mix colours because I had to try to make the colour I wanted. We also did a landscape of  Tom
Schult's.

Wow I can't wait until next term.
Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment