Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

My Art Reflection




This term Room 7  had done art. We have tried to make the paniting like Ton Schulten arts. We have done our art landscape and we had done colour mixing. For blue we used  orange, red, black and white. I had uesd all of those colours to try make light blue or dark blue. For brown I used yellow,blue and red but if you want to make it darker you can add a little bit of black and you can add a little bit of white to make the brown lighter. For black I used black or white you can also use white to make it lighter or black to make it darker. If you want to make white lighter or darker.  You can use black to make it darker or white to make it light and that is all the colours I used. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Irys! You worked really hard to mix different shades of blue, grey and brown. You have made your landscape look just like the photo. Your artwork is really effective and you should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete