Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Intercative Drum Show


When we had got inside the hall I could hear a man playing the a drum and a lady she was playing a triple drum.  The man and lady's name was Jonny and Lucy. When everyone was waiting Jonny told us when he sing something we have to say something with our drums.


After  Johnny interducet himself and Lucy he  did a beat and said if I  do a beat we have to do  a beat.
Our drum song was Yes I like very very much  and I love drums I love drums I love drums drums drums. Then Johnny did a beat and then we did the same beat as him.

When we had finished the  beat with Johnnny. Johnny told Lucy if she could do a beat we did alot of beats. Then Johnny bought out a magic box. Whenever Johnny says a beat it  repeats  the same beat.

Then Lucy and Johnny did more beats and  I really enjoy the beats. After Johnny asked for six chirldern to do some rhythems with Johnny and Lucy.

I really enjoy my day with Lucy and Johnny  and playing the drums with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment