Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Botanical Gardens


At the Botanical Gardens we did lots of fun things. The  activity I liked  was going to the  children garden. When I looked at  the trees I could see a Kereru.  It had nice wings. When I was looking at the  bird everone had left.When I took one step into the garden the garden was masive. It had a jungle  and other fun things. 

There was another activity I liked seeing.   I liked seeing  the plants and seeing endangerd plants.  At the garden it was really intresting because it had thing from the past and thing that people   used in  the oldern days .

My next activity I liked was going to the forest . I could see lots of enormous  trees.  The person who showed us the way was Sarah. When we looked around Sarah gave us  some mirrorrs and told us to see what it would look like up in the trees. When I looked up it felt like I was walking up in the sky. It did'nt feel like I was walking on the ground at all . I was scared that Evelyn might push me and I would end up on  the lake. 

I had  a wonderful time at the Botanical Garderns. I wanted to go back but I think my mum will miss me if I  come home  late. So I went on the bus and relaxed before we were at school.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Irys. I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I thought the kereru's wings were a fabulous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Irys. I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete