Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

                                         Imagine you Built an awsome treehouse

My treehouse is going to be made out of wood. I would have a secret password so me and my friend can go inside my treehouse. My mum can help me built my treehouse.

Inside my treehouse would have a three  bedrooms so me and my little sister  can sleep in it and my treehouse would have three bathrooms and lots of toilets. My treehouse would also have a tv and have chairs to sit on and my treehouse would have  lots of windows in each room.

My treehouse would have a storage where all my food where all my cold food goes and where my fruit and milk and all those other foods. I would go shopping with my mum and aunty and I would buy toilet papper and buy heaps and heaps of food.

My treehouse a couch and have heaps of things and furniter in the  treehouse

2 comments:

  1. Well done Irys, you have lots of good ideas for your treehouse. I can tell you were very careful about your sentences in the first paragraph. I would like you to read the other paragraphs in a quiet voice and listen to make sure your sentences only have one or two ideas.

    ReplyDelete