Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Monday Quick Writes

                                                         My sandwich



My sandwich is going to have bread ,butter,lettues,chicken,mayonnnaise,cucumber and also  tomato.
I think I am going to  enjoy that sandwich that I just made. I had a bite of my sandwich It tasted delicous I had another bite of  it  and  another bite then I ate it all  and I wanted more  of my sandwich but I  had  no  more

I made a diffrent sandwich.  It had bread, butter, cheese, ham, tomato and cucumber it was  kind of the same as my other one but had diffrent ingredenits. It was'nt that good I liked the first one that  I made before  But I had to eat it all I don't want to wasted it. I  think I was really hungry because I just ate two sandwichs I wanted more.

My mum came home at night and my mum came in my  bedroom and kissed me on my four head . I was just fake sleeping  my mum feel asleep on the couch I  hoped out of bed and made me a  yummy sand wich it had Bread,Butter,Ham,mayonnaise,Lettues.Tomato. My mum woke up and said can you make me one of your sandwichs  because I'm hungry.I said ok mum.I made my mum a sandwich  I was really hungry  it strike one a clock in the morning I was really tired  I made my sandwich  ate I ate it in my room. After I ate my sandwich I  went to bed when I was going to sleep I remember I had school.Then i had a sleep.


1 comment: