Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

School Picnic

I like going to the beach because I like making sandcastles. Yesterday our school went to Eastern Beach. I ran out of the bus after Mrs Miller counted me .It was windy when I ran to the beach.When all the juniors and the seniors came it was so noisy I could not hear my friend talking to me.The seniors and juniors came they were screaming. The seniors and juniors where hurting my ears. After all the juniors and senior came our class Room 7 made a sandcastle. Eta and I made a big sandcastle. It wasn't that big it was a bit small. Eta and I saw this shell,  we opened it and put it on top of our sandcastle. we decorated our sandcastle with shells when Eta and I was finish we saw year 7 and 8 doing kayaking I   said to myself '' I wish I  could do kayaking.''When Mr Johnston called room 7  to  swim  I   quickly  got changed in the toilet and went  in the water  with Nesi  it  was cold because  it was windy . It had big  waves and I was so cold when I hopped out. Nesi and I  quickly got changed .And we left Eastern Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Irys. What kind of shell did you and Eta put on your sandcastle?

    ReplyDelete