Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Monday Quick Writes

Invisible for a Day 

If I was invisible  for a day  I would sneek in somebodys house and make dinner for them. And put it on the table. I started to walk to  my   house  I saw a man  siting on the  trash trying to find money.
If I was invisible for a day I should be in Halloween because I am the right person for Halloween. I can be spookey I can make scarey nosies. I can scare people  by  saying I am  the shadow girl that you don't know or see around here. I live around the corner where the scarey house is. I got now where to go  I just  have a cat with me. The lady who I scared gave me lots and lots of lollies.After I walked home I slept and slept and slept until I woke up I was'nt invisible anymore  I was myself  when I walked down stairs to  eat breakfast my mum said I thought you where invisible I said  not anymore I was just invisible for a day .

1 comment:

  1. Wow Irys. It sounds like you would be busy if you were invisible for a day! I like the way you have used capital letters and fullstops on your sentences.

    ReplyDelete