Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Film Festival

As Panmure Bridge school hopped on the bus  we strait away went to Silvia Park.  When Panmure Bridge School  came to Silvia Park we went to the movie theatre where all of the schools where. When the first movie started it looked really awesome, the thing I liked about the film was how the presenters told a little bit of how the film was about and also I like how the movie was presented. Also there was a movie I sort of didn't like, the thing I didn't like that was because there was some music that I didn't like and mostly I didn't like in some parts how it was presented. The film that I like was Tamaki  Collage I liked it because they did lots of yummy food but some where not and I liked how it was presented.

Here is a link to go on manaiakalani 

http://www.manaiakalani.org/home

No comments:

Post a Comment