Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

What Shoes People Like In Room9

About Room 9

LI: WALT read information on a graph.







About this graph.


What does this graph show?
This graph shows what shoes room 9 likes.


What is one interesting piece of information you can read from this graph?
Converse and Nike are the most liked and Vans, J’s, Sandals, Adidas, and Fancy shoes are the ones that have the least likes.


This is my graph that I did. We had to tell people questions and they have to answer them . I did it because we wanted to know what people in room9 like. I learnt that Nike and Converse have the most likes and the rest of the shoes have the least likes.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title of your graph Irys. It is descriptive, and it makes the reader motivated to look at your graph. It needs a question mark at the end because it is a question.

    What did you learn about reading graphs?

    Make sure you and your buddies check your punctuation properly.

    ReplyDelete